Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 884M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 1000 Back Makers by the end of 2022! We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Berlin, Barcelona & New-York). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : the Bureau Of Technology
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
As a Front-End Developer you consider yourself as a craftsman and you will have the wish to improve the quality, the performance and the security of our code base and our products.
Within the tribe you will have many challenges to overcome. You will help us to work on search, contextualization, reassurance, improvement of the user experience. Because we love our backers!
Required profile :
- You have already worked on projects based on Vue.js, React or Angular.
- Quality of code is your priority and you follow best practices.
- No, no, no, no, testing is not doubtful (Clean code, TDD, BDD, DDD, DDD, SOLID)
- You are curious, proactive and invested.
- Scrum and kanban are not karate katas and you hate the V-cycle.
- You are comfortable working both in a team and also working independently to ensure goals are achieved.
- You have an ability to foresee where your interfaces may need to be altered to keep in lie with the company strategy.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, RestFul API, Python, Django, VueJs, Nuxt, Algolia, Datadog, Spinnaker, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI.
Bonus Skills :
- You understand the back-end constraints and are able to design an API call.
- You're good at finding cool names.
- You have experience on Single Page Application served in Server Side Rendering such as Nuxt/Next
- You've already tried TypeScript, Flow etc...
- Beginner chess players accepted. We also accept those who prefer board games and music, we even have an in House music band ;)
- Monitoring is second nature
- Software craftmanship & clean code are in your library