We’re looking for a spectacular, full-time remote Technical Customer Support Person
Never heard of us? That’s cool. We're a niche optimization software market leader, that focuses on providing a tool that’s Privacy focused to customers that align with our values. We’re also 100% carbon neutral.
This role could be a great match for you if…
- You love troubleshooting
- Customer delight in your solution gives you energy
- Collaboration with smart colleagues excites you
- Working within a culture of experimentation is your vibe
- Were you nodding your head? Cool!
So, what’s the role?
It’s a technical one where you’ll help solve issues with a range of complexity. In all cases you’ll deliver best-in-class support where you’re not tracked or judged on ticket close time.
What’s a normal day like?
- Resolving issues with empathy balancing between urgency and care in details.
- Owning, investigating and troubleshooting customer technical issues from start to end.
- Developing small code solutions to frequent customer issues.
- Documenting your solutions so we can improve for next time.
- Collaborating with colleagues to show blind spots in the spirit of progress.
- Sharing your learning and knowledge.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to $30 per hour
Timezone: Working Eastern Timezone (day), but can be located anywhere
Status: Independent Contractor. No citizenship requirements or work permits needed.
Note: We actively welcome diversity in applicants. We encourage you to be YOU; Gender, sexual orientation, religion, social class, level of education, citizenship or refugee status, age, accent or marital status. Discrimination of any kind has no place here.
How do I know if this role suits me?
Well, you’ve got technical skills such as:
- Knowledge of front end web development technologies, analytics and browser tools.
- An understanding of SPA frameworks and a desire to learn more.
- Skill with Google Analytics and Chrome Development tools.
And professional skills like:
- A growth mindset that’s excited to learn and improve.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Prioritization skills that allow you to manage a range of projects.