Senior Marketing Operations Analyst (EU based)
SUSE offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. We dare you to be different and as a member of the global Digital Marketing team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our prospects while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers and filling the sales funnel, we want to talk with you.
As the Senior Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be a key member of the digital marketing and operations team, responsible for marketing's effort to mature to a data driven marketing operation. The insights you provide, will drive the further development of the marketing practice.
You will develop comprehensive reporting models that support decision making and shapes marketing and sales priorities and programs. You'll combine the knowledge of best practices in marketing operations and campaign tactics with advanced reporting methods and attribution modeling to dramatically improve SUSE data-driven strategies.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with marketing and sales leaders to develop and maintain relevant performance metrics, measurements, methods, and targets, establishing and documenting processes that support continuous business improvement.
- Design and produce a suite of reports that inform decision making and shape marketing and sales priorities, strategies, and programs.
- Provide governance over lead process to ensure accurate insights and reporting
- Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders to provide value add analytics and reporting to assist in developing sound data driven strategy.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Data Governance, and IT teams to stand-up automated data infrastructure to support marketing analytics across multiple measurement solutions, including Salesforce and PowerBI.
- Liaise with data owners, data users, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to ensure user needs are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create a reporting framework that meets user and operational needs.
- Keep current with industry standards and trends for Marketing analytics and for the underlying tools for creating dashboards and report
- 6+ years of relevant analytic experience in attribution, marketing modelling and measurement solutions/techniques
- Deep understanding of best practices in marketing organizations across marketing efforts
- Expertise in Salesforce reporting suite, including building, and interpreting custom Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Self-motivated to take initiative and maintain high expectations for quality work that delivers on needs of stakeholders
- A self-starter eager to take on new challenges
- Provides accurate, consistent numbers in a usable format and on a timely basis. Work requires little or no checking
- Effective at prioritizing and managing multiple complex projects while working independently
- Strong project management skills to develop structured workflows and keep cross-functional internal teams on-track against key milestones to achieve common goals
- Exceptional numerical and statistical ability, with ability to notice patterns in data and turn them into useful insights
- Creative thinker offering innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to complex problems
- Ability to break down and connect disparate data sources into an organized data infrastructure to support complex analytic platforms
- Excellent presentation skills that apply to both business and technical audiences
- Apply strong understanding of research principles to strategic business questions in ways that reflect excellent problem-solving and advanced analytic skills
- Strong collaborative skills to work effectively with teams across the organization
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible, resourceful and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Experience in leading complex, cross functional projects
- Experience with Einstein Analytics, PowerBI, a marketing attribution tool such as Full Circle or Bizible
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.