We are continuing to support our high growth pace and as part of these efforts we are very much focused on accelerating our organic acquisition growth marketing, scaling paid acquisition channels and driving experimentation and testing to deliver delightful customer experience and business results. We are a highly analytical and data-driven crew with the passion toward (in) validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning. We operate within a compact cross-functional team across four domains of expertise: Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetization.
The website is the main and usually first touchpoint for our new users. We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Website engineering team. You’ll be a key part of the dev process, working with a small agile team that takes full control of their part of the product. You’ll have the freedom to make meaningful and measurable changes affecting millions of users.
As Website Software Engineer you will be working closely with our marketing Growth team on SEO/CRO related tasks, overall website speed performance and our Templates library on the website to drive Miro’s Self-Serve user growth.
We are looking for a person who likes to share their technical expertise, has an excellent eye for UX/UI details, loves design and web design, has a practical and realistic approach to work and a commitment to make sure our features are well implemented and bug-free. If you love a data-led approach to development and believe that you know how to make the website better then we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Develop LPs with designer to provide delightful experience for users
- Work on website performance optimisation, CRO and SEO related tasks
- Support and develop our Template library on the website
- Contributing to the UI library that we are using across different web products
What you’ll need
- 3+ yrs industry experience (software development / engineering), understanding of Agile approaches, experience in website development at the current position
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP (Symfony/Laravel/Silex will be a plus)
- Experience with React or Vue
- Experience with SEO, CRO, web performance optimisation (google speed page insight/google lighthouse) related tasks
- You love UI/UX and love to create beautiful websites
- English skills at the advanced level
- Experience of cross-functional collaboration will be a big plus!
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!